King Communications in partnership with Vodafone are committed to respecting your privacy.
We take privacy, security and complying with data protection and privacy laws seriously. This document is intended to highlight our main privacy principles.
What We Collect
We need to collect a certain amount of personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email- address in order to provide our products and services. This information is collected in various ways. This can happen automatically or when we’ve asked you to provide it.
From time to time, we may also collect some publicly available personal data such as name, address, telephone number/email-address about individuals who interact with the content or publications on our website for example, when an individual shares a King Communications publication or article via a social media platform.
All IP addresses of users of this website are anonymised within Google Analytics as soon as technically feasible at the earliest possible stage of the collection network.
Possible scenarios where your personal data will be collected is listed below:
- Buy or use any of our products and services;
- Use our network or other Vodafone products and services;
- Subscribe to newsletters, alerts or other services from us;
- Contact us in any way, or ask for information about a product or service;
- Take part in a competition, prize draw or survey;
- Visit or browse our website or other Vodafone Group websites;
- Enter our store branches; where your image may be captured on our CCTV system.
- Have given permission to other companies to share information about you;
- Are the customer of a business that we acquire.
What is our legal basis for processing this personal data?
The legal basis for processing personal data through the use of our website is our legitimate business interests.
These legitimate interests include:
- Providing you with access to our website;
- Promoting, marketing and monitoring the performance of our business and services;
- The administration and organisation of our services;
- Monitoring and improving the performance of our website.
When you receive any marketing material from us, we include an unsubscribe button in our communications, so you can opt out of receiving such communications at any time.
How We Use Your Information
Your information will be used by King Communications to enable us to supply products and services by processing payments.
Our business partner, Vodafone may use your information for calculating bills, assisting in improving products & services and letting you know about new products and services. If you wish to exercise your rights, please login to your online account at www.vodafone.ie/myv managed by our business partner.
You have a number of rights under Data Protection Law, including the ability to access the information we hold about you and also to ask that we delete or correct information where necessary.